Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Mora-Forrest II On Casamayor-Marquez Undercard


For those of you who have been so excited about seeing a Sergio Mora-Vernon Forrest rematch, your wish has come true. For those of you who have been saying the Joel Casamayor-Juan Manuel Marquez fight needs more on the undercard in order for me to buy the PPV, well this could be it. Vernon Forrest strongly enforced his immediate rematch clause against Sergio Mora to the point that it is happening. Now their rematch is going to be on the undercard of the Casamayor-Marquez HBO PPV telecast on September 13. I still do not think this PPV should happen, but the Mora-Forrest rematch may bring in a few more viewers. Mora defeated Forrest by MD in June and Forrest has been pissed ever since. Hopefully for Forrest's sake he can win, but I am not sure I really see much difference in the fight.

2 comments:

clnmike said...

These are interesting fights but paying for them is not on my mind.

#1Pound4Pound said...

Clean Mike, I ain't paying either unless I win the lottery.