Friday, February 22, 2008

Great News!!!!!!!


Some great news I read today, IBF Featherweight Champion Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero reported in an interview that his wife is now cancer free. Some of you may have heard his wife was diagnosed with cancer the week leading up to his fight against Martin Honorio on November 3, 2007. That fight was on the undercard of Juan Manuel Marquez vs Rocky Juarez. Guerrero said his wife told him to be strong and go out and fight anyway and he did looking sensational as he TKOd Honorio in the first round. I saw the fight on Showtime and I admit he had a fire in his eyes that no one could describe and he handled his business quick to get back to his wife. So it brings me great pleasure to report that Guerrero's wife is now cancer free and will be at his fight next Friday against Jason Litzau. You can catch that fight on Showtime as a Special Edition ShoBox on Friday February 29, 2008. I wish Guerrero and his wife both many blessings.

No comments: