Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Too Much Publicity Can Be Bad (If You Ask Me)

As you may have heard, Floyd Mayweather Jr. was on WWE and got into a fight with Big Show who is 7 feet tall. Below you will see the video of it. I am not a fan of WWE wrestling. I think it is fake and pointless. I will admit it is big business but I do not like Floyd being involved with it. Supposedly Floyd is supposed to take part in a real WWE match towards the end of March. I know this stuff is supposed to be fake but you can get hurt regardless. I doubt if he will endanger himself too much but it is still dumb to me. I think it is a waste of time and I think he can get better publicity elsewhere. Why not get on a sitcom as himself and promote himself that way? That is my opinion but watch the videos below and let me know what you think of it all.



No comments: