Friday, April 18, 2008

Bernard Hopkins Will Win!!!!


Bernard Hopkins will win, because too many people are saying he is going to lose. Do not be surprised if he does find a way to stop Joe Calzaghe like he did Trinidad. Forget all the crazy antics and simple ass comments he has made. Hate him or love him Bernard Hopkins is a legend in this era. Come Saturday night he will prove once again why he is a legend.
On a side note, tomorrow I am going to venture out for the first time I think ever and watch the fight at someone else's house. I usually watch the fights at my house, analyze, post a blog, and then argue on the phone about the fights. Well tomorrow I am going to my boxing buddy's house. Here is why this is real funny, he is originally from England. Can you smell the rivalry already? My buddy really thinks Bernard is going to lose. We did not hook up on the Mayweather-Hatton fight because of the weather, but he was one of the people I argued with. This was pre-blog for me. I give him his respect in saying he thought Hatton was going to lose and he did not blame the ref, Joe Cortez, for Hatton losing. However Joe Calzaghe is a different fighter than Hatton, Joe is more skilled. My boxing buddy is standing firm on his prediction of Calzaghe beating Hopkins. My buddy is usually right on with his predictions and rarely lets emotions give into his predictions. We usually agree but on this one we are definitely on the opposite sides. My boxing buddy is a great guy, but Bernard Hopkins WILL BEAT JOE CALZAGHE!!!!! When I get home tomorrow night, I will post about how Hopkins beat Calzaghe and how my buddy was in disbelief.

No comments: