Thursday, January 24, 2008

Fighters I Watch Hoping They Get Knocked Out!!!!!!!

As you already know I watch lots and lots of boxing. I love the sport but there are those fighters that just get on my nerves. Oh come on and admit it you have those fighters too that you can't stand. However I am going to state it right now in no real particular order who some of them are. Now I know some of you will have your issues or comments about my list so post your comments and I will respond. As stated this list is in no particular order except for #1 which is a tie.

1. Antonio Tarver and Zab Judah (tie)
2. Joel Casamayor
3. Antonio Margarito
4. Oscar De La Hoya
5. Jean Pascal
6. Hasim Rahman
7. Sergio Mora
8. Shannon Briggs
9. Sergei Liakhovich
10. Jameel McCline
11. Vitali Klitschko
12. Tye Fields
13. Joe Mesi
14. Tommy Morrison

I have reasons for each one of my picks above and like I said if you have an issue or want to know why I feel the way I do just post your comment and I will respond.

No comments: