Sunday, January 20, 2008

Good News For Boxing Fans

Good news for boxing fans who buy PPV fights. The Bernard Hopkins-Joe Calzaghe clash will be shown live on regular HBO April 19, 2008. May 3, 2008 Oscar De La Hoya will fight a tune-up fight against TBA (Steve Forbes and Paulie Malignaggi are the two mentioned thus far) live on regular HBO. I am not sure about you but I can stand to save about $100 between April and May on my fights. So shot out to GoldenBoy and HBO for getting some good fights off of PPV we appreciate it.

2 comments:

justjudith said...

that is good news, e. and i love the blog!! i'm a boxing fan so this is right up my alley.

take care! judy

#1Pound4Pound said...

Yes good fights for free is a great thing actually. Glad you enjoy the blog and I appreciate all the love and respect.