Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Clottey Promises To Destoy Judah


Joshua Clottey has promised to destroy Zab Judah in their fight this weekend, and I am personally holding him to that. For those of you who do not know, I do not like Zab Judah. I try to be unbiased in my views when it comes to the fights which I did in the Clottey-Judah preview. However I do not like Judah. So when Clottey says he will destroy Judah, I take that serious. I like Clottey anyway, I think he is a very strong fighter. I know he is going to give his all in the ring every time. I was rooting for him to beat Antonio Margarito, unfortunately he hurt both his hands and could not finish the job. If Clottey destroys Judah, he will pick up the IBF Welterweight title and possibly get a rematch with Margarito. Margarito will be ringside for the Clottey-Judah fight with his eyes set on the winner for his next fight. If Clottey wins, it could set up a very nice rematch between two Welterweight titlists who happen to be very good pressure fighters. So Clottey, I fully expect you to seek and destroy Zab Judah this weekend. You said it and I hope you do it so you can be a man of your word.

2 comments:

clnmike said...

I know why I dont like Zab why dont you?

#1Pound4Pound said...

Read my previous posts about Zab Judah. In a gist, I think he is overly cocky and talk too much and can't back it up. He wants respect but he is disrespectful. I thought he was totally disrespectful against Carlos Baldomir leading up to their fight and when it was time to touch the gloves he punched Baldomir. I do not mind confidence but ignorance, arrogance, and just being an asshole I do not like. Plus I heard a RUMOR, that he can't read. Obviously I can't truly confirm it but I heard it from someone who had no reason to lie to me.