Tuesday, July 8, 2008

It's Official: Roy Jones Jr-Joe Calzaghe Will Fight


Ladies and Gentleman the fight is on. Roy Jones Jr. is going to fight Joe Calzaghe September 20, 2008 live on HBO from Madison Square Garden. I am totally pumped up. I am a huge Roy Jones Jr. fan and I never stopped believing in him even through his downfall, 2004-2005. So I am telling everyone right now, I am going for Roy Jones Jr. to win in beautiful fashion. When it is time for the preview, I will be honest about both fighters and their chances. However, Roy Jones Jr is who I am rooting for and he will win the fight. I can hear the disagreements coming down the path, so bring them on. Anyway you put it, Roy Jones Jr. will be victorious on September 20, 2008 and prove why he is one of the best fighters we have personally seen lace up some gloves. He will be placed back on Pound 4 Pound lists as well. He is getting back what he had. To let you know how positive I am that Roy is going to win, today is my father's birthday and the fight is made official. September 20, is my mother's birthday and that is when the fight is going to happen. Two great days to my existence, so Roy is going to win. Unless he by some crazy chance loses, you cannot convince me Roy Jones Jr. will lose.

No comments: