Monday, July 7, 2008

One Year Since Nonito Donaire Smashed On The Scene

Today is the one year anniversary of Nonito Donaire's KO of Vic Darchinyan. It was a sensational KO. I was watching it live on Showtime and it was great. Immediately I became a fan of Donaire's at the post fight interview. I found him to be a very gracious and respectful fighter. Since then he has continued to carry the same dignity that I love in great fighters. He is one of my favorite all around fighters without any doubt. I know I have posted the video of him knocking out Darchinyan before, but I have to do it again. Also good luck to Donaire as he has just signed with Top Rank and will be making his debut for Top Rank on July 26. He will be on the undercard of the Miguel Cotto-Antonio Margarito fight fighting Jose Navarro. I can't wait to see Donaire back in the ring.

No comments: