Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Worst Fight Ever!!!! Hasim Rahman-Mario Cawley

I was bored and started looking up different fighters on youtube. Somehow I ended up finding this video of Hasim Rahman vs Mario Cawley. This is the worst fight I have ever seen. Cawley did not come to fight at all. He went down as a knockdown on a punch he landed. Yes he hit Rahman and ducked at the counter and went down. This fight was horrible yet entertaining. The ignorance of Cawley is simply dazzling. Take a look and see what you think. I will tell you this fight is like a car accident you keep staring at. Personally my mouth dropped while watching it. I could not believe what I was seeing. I am happy to say that Mario Cawley has not fought again since 2004. Take a look at his record with the link here, http://www.boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_id=7835&cat=boxer, you will notice he started his career 21-0. He fought trash cans, then as soon as he started fighting real people he went 1-13 in his last 14 fights. He was stopped 11 out of those 13 losses. Just watch the fight and see what you think. It is very comical.

No comments: