Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sugar Shane Mosley-Zab Supa Dupa Dumb Judah


Yesterday Sugar Shane Mosley and Zab Judah met at the ESPN Zone in NYC to announce their May 31 HBO PPV fight at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. As usual Judah could not wait to run his mouth to prove he is classless and ignorant. Desperate for attention as most class clowns are, Judah said he was going to bet $100,000 that he would KO Mosley in their fight. Well I doubt if Judah even wins the fight let alone KOs Mosley. Of the two fighters, Judah is the one who has danced like a chicken in the ring and been on his back the most. Mosley has stood the test of times with the best fighters and only been knocked down once and never stopped in a fight. If it is not obvious, I am rooting for Mosley to win this fight. I hope Shane times Zab perfectly and knocks Zab out of the ring. Shane has fought the better opposition, is the better fighter as well as the better person. Zab has won some good fights and disgraced himself in others. So I am going to put my undisclosed amount of money on Sugar Shane Mosley to pull out a victory on May 31. I am sure most will do the same. I will give a detailed preview when it gets closer to the fight. I will work hard to say something nice about Zab but believe me my eyes will be closed when I do it.

No comments: