Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Watch How Classless Zab Judah Is!!!! Ignorance At Its Peak

Below is the press conference of Sugar Shane Mosley and Zab Judah. Notice how disrespectful Judah is when Mosley was talking. Judah then wanted to argue about who fought Cotto better. Both guys lost and Judah lost by TKO and he acted as if he did not. Dude, we all saw you crying because you got hit low. First of all dude, that first so called low blow was not low, it was a body shot. The second low blow was low but it still made me laugh because payback is a b*tch. Then you took a knee because you were getting beat up by Cotto so bad. And finally he dropped you flat on your back. Do you remember??? I do not remember Shane getting beat up like that at all. I don't remember him touching the canvas once. The ref stopped your fight because he was tired of seeing you get beat up. If I was the ref I would have sat on the ropes and continued to watch you get beat up.

No comments: